Suburban Health Organization’s (SHO) Continuing Medical Education (CME) Web Site allows individuals to see upcoming CME activities, post activities to their calendar, register online, set up a CME Profile, check their registrations, and to obtain online transcripts. In addition, planners and speakers will be able to access information, forms, and tips needed to develop new events.
Currently, SHO offers CME activities for the following activities:
- Hancock Health’s Medical Staff Education
- Hancock Health’s Cancer Conference
- Major Health Partners’ Cancer Conference
- Margaret Mary Health’s Cancer Conference
- SHO’s Physician Leadership Series
We have many exciting plans for 2017. For more information, contact Terri Neaderhiser, CME Administrator at 317-692-5222, ext 283.